The Radar Strada Boot is the original hybrid ski boot. The Strada utilizes the best of both worlds with hardshell performance, and synthetic forgiveness. Most full plastic boots can be uncomfortable and have ski altering mechanisms that add weight and reduce flex. The Strada boot was designed to give you an amazing lightweight fit without sacrificing anything on the performance side. The chassis offers you immediate response and a greater edge hold while the soft outer is forgiving and allows for extra movement without disrupting the ski's path. The Strada boots really are the most comfortable and best fitting boot in tournament skiing.
The original hybrid ski boot. Hardshell performance, synthetic forgiveness.
Dual density liner with rigid outer foam for increased response and super soft lining for comfort and support
Molded 3D tongue
Full length injected orthotic insole for more support under foot and improved control
Overall boot height and cuff designed for maximum amount of edge control with no sacrifices
TPU integrated lace cover and stream lined design make Strada the primo in hydrodynamic footwear
PVC Free construction
BOOT COMPATIBILITY NOTES
1. Front hole pattern is universal. Either front boot option will go on to any ski.
2. Aluminum Plated boots go onto any mfgr's ski.
3. Small Rear Feather Frame boots fit onto 65, 67" 2011 Radar Skis
4. Std. Feather Frames fit onto all Radar Skis and Connelly/D3 hole pattern
5. XL Rear Feather Frames fit onto 67, 69 and 71" 2011 Radar Skis