Every now and then a product comes along and redefines its category and we think the Vector has done just that for water ski boots. A boot of tournament level performance built with the comfort of your house slippers. It’s also lower and lighter than any other available boot, keeping you in more control and aiding in a lightweight set-up. Cuff height has been set for great lateral stability and the 3-D molded tongue offers firm support, controlling forward pressure.
Single 3D molded tongue
Taller cuff and medium overall flex
Symmetrical footbed with a well-defined heel cup and arch
New internal construction for a better fit and increased comfort
Medium Density footbed drives responsiveness
PVC Free construction
BOOT COMPATIBILITY NOTES
1. Front hole pattern on aluminum or feather frame is universal. Either front boot option will go on any ski.
2. Aluminum Plated boots go onto any mfgr's ski.
3. Small Rear Feather Frame boots fit onto 65, 67" 2011 or newer Radar Skis
4. Std. Front and Rear Feather Frames fit onto all Radar Skis and Connelly/D3 hole pattern
5. XL Rear Feather Frames fit onto 67, 69 and 71" 2011 Radar Skis