The 2013 Faith Hope Love Women's Wakeboard Package was designed by Emily Copeland Durham to ride and react for the next generation of shredders.
The 2013 Ronix Faith Hope Love Wakeboard is designed by a woman, for a woman. With a fast rockerline and a more vertical sidewall in the tail, you get less drag and the board requires less effort to operate. This newly redesigned Faith Hope Love Wakeboard comes with Ronix's Secret Flex construction to give the board more feel on the water, softer landings, and overall a smoother ride. Plan to carve and get booted off the wake with less effort.
FAITH HOPE LOVE BOOTS
Handcrafted with a women’s cut, flex, lean and our exclusive high memory closed toe, Stage 2 Liner – the best in non-heat moldable linings. The upper for this season was specifically redesigned to allow the boot to be more comfortable and allow for the lateral movement that a woman requires. This year’s metallic Faith Hope Love was inspired by our favorite merlot with notes of lace and golden overtones. Emily’s fashion forward boot was designed from the sole up on the foundation a woman’s foot, not a scaled down version of the guy’s. This high end boot is built with the superior support you require and the softness you need to ride all day.
- Our softest density closed toe model
- Made from a women’s wakeboard specific last - not a guess
- Single lasted with the most low profile and compact last - eliminates excess material and hot spots
- 3-D Molded tongue blends comfort and performance
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Double laces - a more customized fit
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
- Low friction eyelets
- New double X lacing – improved wear resistance and tensile strength
- Ridden By Emily Copeland Durham