Check items to add to the cart or select all
The 2013 Ronix William Wakeboard is the "smarter" older brother to the Bill Wakeboard. The William features the brand new Intelligent Core Technology; The ICT is constantly delivering feedback to the rider. Made with a maple stringer, Italian machined foam, Mod pour foam, parabolic paulownia wood, and another first - carbon fiber and glass working together in perfect unison. It's pretty easy to see why Ronix's new Intelligent Core is turning so many heads.
The liveliness of the William Shape helps snap the board into the rider when they leave the wake without the abrupt explosion of the Timebomb or Parks boards.The William also has more top water momentum so you don't have to work as hard. With most traditional shapes you have to create an unneeded exaggerated angle to gain the speed in order to get lift. The added glide that is offered by the William will naturally give you and your boys the extra speed and lift they need off the wake.
- Intelligent Core Technology
- Suction Cups on the top deck for increased connection with the boots for added board response
- New reduced rocker-line height
- Thin profile shape; creates more overall energy and added rebound off the wake for softer and more forgiving landings
- 4 fiberglass 1.0' fins and 4 fiberglass .9' utility fins
-Ridden by the Double-Up King Adam Errington