RONIX AUGUST + AUGUST GIRL'S WAKEBOARD PACKAGE 2014 (KIDS)
If you are looking for a wakeboard package for a young girl, look no further. Made specifically for kids, the Ronix August Girl's Wakeboard Package offers kid-friendly features both in the wakeboard and in the bindings.
RONIX AUGUST GIRL'S WAKEBOARD 2014 (KIDS)
It is easy to take a wakeboard and scale it down to size and say it is a “kid’s board", but that isn't what little shredders are after these days. For the first 4 years, Ronix made a full range of men’s and women’s boards. All the while their engineers were working with the next generation of riders on a shape to meet their riding needs. The August is not based off any of our other boards, instead just features that make sense for girls, a board that has softer outside molded-in fins for easier surface turns, but still has a sharp top and inside fin shape for extra grip when needed. Longer and taller fins on the toeside allow a rider to stand in a more comfortable position. A 4-degree bevel means cleaner transitions and less edge catches, while a mellow, consistent 2.4” easy landing fast/stable rocker sets the pace of this ultimate kid’s specific shape, which now comes with Ronix's Grom Glass. A lighter, softer flexing glass designed for riders up to 95 lbs.
- Wide tip/tail - easy starts, rides higher at slow speeds, gives riders larger sweet spot for take offs and landing
- Mellow round radius fading bevel - sets a predictable smooth transitioned edge with little effort, doesn’t require a steep edge angle to get speed
- 4 Asymmetric molded outer fi ns – needed additional grip on your toeside as a rider’s body is crossed up from the boat
- 2 detachable fiberglass 1.75” hook fins provide all the grip and stability needed in choppier water conditions
-15 set sticker pack included with board
RONIX AUGUST GIRL'S WAKEBOARD BINDING 2014 (KIDS 2Y-6Y)
The Ronix engineers spent a couple of seasons working with a group of shredders to design a true girl’s boot from our baseless plate up - not just a scaled version of their women’s line. The result was the first of its kind. Heel, arch and toe ramp placement for shredders sized 2-6 with a floating tongue design. Ronix created a super lightweight, exclusive Stage 1 liner, reducing their kid’s specific boot’s weight. The future of wakeboarding will appreciate this fully loaded, easy entry,
comfy boot construction.
- Universal tongue - the most adjustable boot fitting multiple sizes
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Articulating cuff - the boot fl exes with the rider
- Low friction eyelets
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents
- Designed for the next generation of riders
- Not a scaled version of an adult boot