RONIX DISTRICT + DISTRICT WAKEBOARD PACKAGE 2014
The Ronix District + District Wakeboard Package 2014 combines comfort, performance, and easy riding all in one package. You basically are getting the ultimate package while saving a ton of money at the same time. You're welcome.
RONIX DISTRICT WAKEBOARD 2014
Most boards are set for a predetermined riding style that a rider has to adapt to. The District is the first of its kind where a rider knows exactly how the board is going to react - you don’t have to get used to the board, this series will conform to your riding. The industry’s premier wakeboard coach – Mike Ferraro’s latest delivery is being referred to as the best board he has created in his 2 decades of design. This District board has a 3-stage lift in the center, with a continuous outer rail that pushes the board into the rider. You feel the speed of the continuous rocker and the vertical lift of the 3-stage. If a rider comes in with a lot of angle, the outer continuous profile handles this extra speed. If you flatten the board out, the 3-stage rocker kicks in. This is a series you don’t have to really stand on to create a progressive cut from the sharp/hard edge on the tip/tail of the board, outside of the stance. A legendary all purpose shape from smooth/low maintenance turns, to wide open high speed cuts behind the boat, to versatility on the cable for air tricks and our super wide 27.5” stance option for added board control on sliders.
- Sharper Center Rail creates a quicker edge transfer that is more reliable in choppier water conditions, blends to a more vertical side wall in the tip/tail allowing the board to ride higher on the water with more glide speed
- 2 Traction channels in the middle - help with acceleration through a turn and push the rider into the wake
- 4 Traction channels in the tip/tail - create more stable feeling on landings
- 4 Flutes in the Tip/Tail - Designed for a cable rider to aid the traction of the fins with a cleaner lift with less pressure on air tricks allowing the board to flick out of the water and away easier
- Variable Bevel - Rounder radius bevel on the inside of a rider’s stance blending to a sharp bevel on the outside for a clean progressive edge transfer and hold
-Versatile Rocker Line - Depending on how a rider edges into the wake it will feel like a continuous with easy transitions and soft landings, or a 3-stage rocker board with more upright pop
-Cable Speed Design - More surface area, and a sharper rail optimized for slower cable speeds
-4 Fiberglass 1.0” Fins
-Created for the everyday boat and cable rider
RONIX DISTRICT WAKEBOARD BINDINGS 2014
The 2014 Ronix District Bindings are an open toe creation, combining the 3-D molded tongue support and performance of the 2014 Ronix Network Boot Liner, with a shell construction similar to the 2014 Ronix Divide boot. Made with a Stage 2 Liner, which has a superior molecular makeup to keep the boot’s intended shape over time (won’t pack out). The District can best be described as the revolutionary Ronix fit at a more affordable value. Universal sizing allows riders to share these boots with others, but only if you want to.
-3-D molded tongue blends comfort and performance
-Built in J-Bars improve Heel Hold
-Double Laces offer a more customizable fit
-Articulating Cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
-Low friction eyelets
-Double X Lacing - improved wear resistance and tensile strength
-Designed with the everyday rider in mind.