RONIX DISTRICT + DIVIDE WAKEBOARD PACKAGE 2014
The Ronix District + Divide Wakeboard Package 2014 is like peanut butter and jelly...it just goes together and boy is it a magical creation. This wakeboard package saves you money while looking good in your wakeboard racks. How can you go wrong with a combo like that?
RONIX DISTRICT WAKEBOARD 2014
Most boards are set for a predetermined riding style that a rider has to adapt to. The District is the first of its kind where a rider knows exactly how the board is going to react - you don’t have to get used to the board, this series will conform to your riding. The industry’s premier wakeboard coach – Mike Ferraro’s latest delivery is being referred to as the best board he has created in his 2 decades of design. This District board has a 3-stage lift in the center, with a continuous outer rail that pushes the board into the rider. You feel the speed of the continuous rocker and the vertical lift of the 3-stage. If a rider comes in with a lot of angle, the outer continuous profile handles this extra speed. If you flatten the board out, the 3-stage rocker kicks in. This is a series you don’t have to really stand on to create a progressive cut from the sharp/hard edge on the tip/tail of the board, outside of the stance. A legendary all purpose shape from smooth/low maintenance turns, to wide open high speed cuts behind the boat, to versatility on the cable for air tricks and our super wide 27.5” stance option for added board control on sliders.
- Sharper Center Rail creates a quicker edge transfer that is more reliable in choppier water conditions, blends to a more vertical side wall in the tip/tail allowing the board to ride higher on the water with more glide speed
- 2 Traction channels in the middle - help with acceleration through a turn and push the rider into the wake
- 4 Traction channels in the tip/tail - create more stable feeling on landings
- 4 Flutes in the Tip/Tail - Designed for a cable rider to aid the traction of the fins with a cleaner lift with less pressure on air tricks allowing the board to flick out of the water and away easier
- Variable Bevel - Rounder radius bevel on the inside of a rider’s stance blending to a sharp bevel on the outside for a clean progressive edge transfer and hold
-Versatile Rocker Line - Depending on how a rider edges into the wake it will feel like a continuous with easy transitions and soft landings, or a 3-stage rocker board with more upright pop
-Cable Speed Design - More surface area, and a sharper rail optimized for slower cable speeds
-4 Fiberglass 1.0” Fins
-Created for the everyday boat and cable rider
RONIX DIVIDE WAKEBOARD BINDINGS 2014
With the latest in ease of entry and open toe adjustability built with Ronix's industry standard, high memory foam, the Divide is the most popular open toe boot. With support you would expect from a pro model boot, and ease of entry that will allow you to save your energy after you have jumped off the swim deck. This is the lightest boot that Ronix has ever made, with the fiest in ease of entry and open toe adjustability.
-Universal Tongue - the most adjustable boot to fit multiple sizes
-Built-in J-Bars to improve heel hold
-Articulating Cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
-New low friction lacing system for one-pull adjustment
-Double X lacing - improved wear resistance and tensile strength
-Designed with the everyday rider in mind