RONIX VAULT + DISTRICT WAKEBOARD PACKAGE 2014
The Ronix Vault + District Wakeboard Package 2014 is fun for the family and easy on the wallet. With extremely adjustable and comfortable bindings and a board as easy to ride as the Ronix Vault 2014, you will ready to take your riding to the next level in no time at all.
RONIX VAULT WAKEBOARD 2014
Gone are the days of leaving the wake’s transfer in an unnatural position. The innovative Vault recognizes that your body is crossed up riding toeside, and takes this into consideration with the design of the rocker, and fin shape/placement. This profile allows the rider to point the board with maximum grip to the wake without requiring excessive attack angle. The design of the heelside was created for a rider facing the boat with a more natural position to point the board to the wake. Who said asymmetrical was only for entry-level riders? Many WWA Nationals and Worlds have been won on the Vault - a series with no limits takes features from several boards in our line. This ride is a platform to develop your riding style - allowing a rider to stand more efficient - redefining the demands needed for the latest in toe/heelside versatility.
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper in the water creating additional grip from this sharp profile
- Toeside fins are deeper, longer and closer to the rail for a strong/stable edge hold
- Heelside rail starts off softer/fuller for a mellower transition, then blends to a more vertical sidewall with less resistance on the water
- Heelside fins are shorter and further from the rail for a quicker release on spinning tricks
- 4 molded asymmetric fins shape - track true in a straight line, but break free easier with more float in a side slide position
- A wider profile creates a bigger sweet spot riding in any water condition
- 2 fiberglass 1.7” fins
RONIX DISTRICT WAKEBOARD BINDINGS 2014
The 2014 Ronix District Bindings are an open toe creation, combining the 3-D molded tongue support and performance of the 2014 Ronix Network Boot Liner, with a shell construction similar to the 2014 Ronix Divide boot. Made with a Stage 2 Liner, which has a superior molecular makeup to keep the boot’s intended shape over time (won’t pack out). The District can best be described as the revolutionary Ronix fit at a more affordable value. Universal sizing allows riders to share these boots with others, but only if you want to.
-3-D molded tongue blends comfort and performance
-Built in J-Bars improve Heel Hold
-Double Laces offer a more customizable fit
-Articulating Cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
-Low friction eyelets
-Double X Lacing - improved wear resistance and tensile strength
-Designed with the everyday rider in mind.