RONIX VAULT + DIVIDE WAKEBOARD PACKAGE 2014
The Ronix Vault + Divide Wakeboard Package 2014 is the perfect set-up for riders who are just getting into the sport and for families who want to share with multiple riders. Easy to ride and very adjustable are the best words to describe this package.
RONIX VAULT WAKEBOARD 2014
Gone are the days of leaving the wake’s transfer in an unnatural position. The innovative Vault recognizes that your body is crossed up riding toeside, and takes this into consideration with the design of the rocker, and fin shape/placement. This profile allows the rider to point the board with maximum grip to the wake without requiring excessive attack angle. The design of the heelside was created for a rider facing the boat with a more natural position to point the board to the wake. Who said asymmetrical was only for entry-level riders? Many WWA Nationals and Worlds have been won on the Vault - a series with no limits takes features from several boards in our line. This ride is a platform to develop your riding style - allowing a rider to stand more efficient - redefining the demands needed for the latest in toe/heelside versatility.
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper in the water creating additional grip from this sharp profile
- Toeside fins are deeper, longer and closer to the rail for a strong/stable edge hold
- Heelside rail starts off softer/fuller for a mellower transition, then blends to a more vertical sidewall with less resistance on the water
- Heelside fins are shorter and further from the rail for a quicker release on spinning tricks
- 4 molded asymmetric fins shape - track true in a straight line, but break free easier with more float in a side slide position
- A wider profile creates a bigger sweet spot riding in any water condition
- 2 fiberglass 1.7” fins
RONIX DIVIDE WAKEBOARD BINDINGS 2014
With the latest in ease of entry and open toe adjustability built with Ronix's industry standard, high memory foam, the Divide is the most popular open toe boot. With support you would expect from a pro model boot, and ease of entry that will allow you to save your energy after you have jumped off the swim deck. This is the lightest boot that Ronix has ever made, with the fiest in ease of entry and open toe adjustability.
-Universal Tongue - the most adjustable boot to fit multiple sizes
-Built-in J-Bars to improve heel hold
-Articulating Cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
-New low friction lacing system for one-pull adjustment
-Double X lacing - improved wear resistance and tensile strength
-Designed with the everyday rider in mind