Axis Introduces The All-New T220
Yes, you read that right! Meet the Axis T220, a new addition to the Axis lineup. Your beloved Axis 22 foot traditional bow boat just got a whole better. The T220 is replacing the T22, a mainstay in the Axis lineup for the better part of the last decade.
The aggressive lines on the exterior will immediately catch your attention. Step inside the boat and continue to be blown away. The additional freeboard on this boat offers a more comfortable ride on the water along with deeper interior space for more comfortable seating, as well as additional storage space under the seats. The Axis T220 includes hinged seats in the cockpit area for quicker, more convenient access to your underseat storage. All 2022 Axis boats come standard with the updated command center, which now features a 7″ garmin digital touch screen, optional sport dash, and much more!
The new dash design for all 2022 Axis models. Pictured above is the optional Premium Sport Dash.
- Length overall: 21′ 11″
- Beam: 102″
- Dry weight: 4,864 lbs
- Seating Capacity: 15 persons
- Fuel Capacity: 58 gallons
- Max factory ballast: 2,702 lbs
- Prop: 15″
- Base Engine: M5Di
- 15″ prop
- 7′” Garmin touch screen (brand new dash design)
- Optional Sport Dash command buttons
- Optional rear pop up ski pylon
- Removable trash can added to the walkthrough
- Hinged seat cushions in cockpit area
- New docking light design
- Sliding skybox seating with optional lean backs
- Updated cupholder thermoform Look
- 3 gelcoat schemes (flip Side, straight up, and tricked out)
Experience the All-New Axis T220
Ready to hit the water in the all-new Axis T220? Our Malibu / Axis Brand Specialists can help you schedule a demo or build your dream boat. Stop by our Oregon City location at 1224 McLoughlin Blvd. or reach out to our Malibu / Axis team.
Contact Chad Wiley (360) 334-0949 | email@example.com or Jon Ross (503) 689-5639 | firstname.lastname@example.org