The New Super Air Nautique S23:
Modern Look, Iconic DNA
Brand new for 2022, meet the Super Air Nautique S23. The first installment of the brand-new S-Series, the S23 is an ultra-modern take on the traditional bow Nautique. This boat offers an aggressive new hull design that delivers unrelenting performance unlike anything else in its class. With tons of tower options, engine options, and more, the S23 is customizable to meet the exact day on the water you and your crew are looking for.
As Nautique does away with their 230 model, the S23 comes more inline with the stylings of the G23 and the G23 Paragon, at a much more affordable price point. If you’ve been drooling over those two models like the rest of the wake industry, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet due to the price tag, this might be the boat for you!
- Length overall: 23′
- Length with platform: 25′ 2″
- Beam: 100″
- Dry weight: 5,500 lbs
- Fuel capacity: 65.1 gallons
- Max capacity: 16 persons
- Max factory ballast: 3,150 lbs
- Engine options: PCM ZR4 (standard), PCM ZZ5, PCM ZZ6, PCM ZR7, PCM ZZ8
- Tower options: Flight control (standard), Actuated flight control, Telescoping flight control
- Bimini options: Surf pockets, Extended sun shade
- Steer assist stern thrusters (optional)
- More bow room than any other traditional bow
Videos, blog posts, and talks on the forums can only tell you so much, and we get that. So, stay tuned for a S23 Demo Day to experience one of these for yourself! Reach out to our Nautique Brand Manager, Greg Waters, at (503) 490-5778 to get more info on this boat or reserve a build slot.