Nautique S21: Next Generation of Style
Nautique Boats just announced their newest addition to their next generation of traditional bows. Just a few weeks ago, we got to lay our eyes on the all-new S23 (check out the blog post). Now we get to marvel at its smaller counterpart, the all-new S21, everything we loved in the S23 but packed into a 21 ft. size. Nautique is no longer producing the 210 model, with the S21 taking its place in the lineup.
Bold styling is paired with class-leading performance in the brand-new Super Air Nautique S21. As the next generation of traditional bow Nautiques, this completely new model delivers a host of features, modern styling and adds a 21-foot offering to the Super Air Nautique S-Series. With wakes and waves configurable for every age and skill level, the S21 is a family-friendly boat built with hull characteristics known for renowned performance. Interior amenities that keep your family in comfort, and waves and wakes you expect from a Nautique, the brand-new S21 is an incredible new addition to the Super Air Nautique S-Series.
- Length: 21′ 5″
- Length with platform: 23′ 7″
- Beam: 100″
- Dry weight: 5,200 lbs
- Fuel capacity: 65.1 gals
- Max capacity: 14 persons
- Max factory ballast: 2,650 lbs
- Engine options: PCM ZR4(standard), PCM ZZ5, PCM ZZ6, PCM ZR7, PCM ZZ8
- Tower options: Flight control (standard), Actuated flight control, Telescoping flight control
- Bimini options: Surf pockets, Extended sun shade
- Steer assist stern thrusters (optional)
- More bow room than any other traditional bow
Want to learn more about the new Nautique S21 or reserve a build slot? Reach out to our Nautique Brand Manager, Greg Waters, at (503) 490-5778